Hallmark announced Good Witch on July 9, 2021, that the series has been discontinued after fourteen years on the network. On May 16, 2021, the seventh and last season of the show aired.
This dram has a dreamy environment based on the same-named series of made-for-TV movies.
Good Witch is a TV series presented by Hallmark Channel. This is the next part of the made-for-television film franchise. The series’ eight-episode order began on February 28, 2015. Season 4’s ratings made it the second-most-watched scripted show on Hallmark Channel, behind When Calls the Heart. After fourteen years on the network, Hallmark announced on July 9, 2021, that the Good Witch series will be canceled. The seventh and last season of the Good Witchpremiered on May 16, 2021. This is a kind of fantasy drama TV show like Good Witch which is mainly based on a series of made-for-TV movies of the same name.
Good Witch Cast
Please note that starring credits were only available from Seasons 1 through
- Catherine Bell as Cassandra “Cassie” Nightingale
- James Denton as Dr. Sam Radford
- Bailee Madison as Grace Russell (Season 1-5)
- Rhys Matthew Bond as Nick Radford
- Catherine Disher as Martha Tinsdale
- Peter MacNeill as George O’Hanrahan
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell
- Anthony Lemke as Ryan Elliott
- Shane Harte as Anthony
- Dan Jeannette as Brandon Russell
- Noah Cappe as Derek Sanders
- Ashley Leggat as Tara Russell
- Marc Bendavid as Mayor Donovan Davenport
- Scott Cavalheiro as Adam Hawkins
- Gianpaolo Venuta as Vincent
- Katherine Barrell as Joy Harper
- Kyana Teresa as Zoey Taylor
Where can I watch Good Witch Season 1?
Good Watch Season 1 is currently available to stream on Netflix, fuboTV, DIRECTV, Spectrum On Demand, or to purchase as a download on Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies, Vudu, Amazon Video, and FandangoNOW.
The Good Witch is a Hallmark Channel television film that aired on January 19, 2008. Cassandra “Cassie” Nightingale is played by Catherine Bell, and Chief of Police Jake Russell is played by Chris Potter. Six sequels and a television series have been made from the film.
Good Witch Trivia
- Between the events of “The Good Witch’s Wonder” and Starting Over…, some five years have elapsed. Season 1 does, however, temporarily contradict the timeline date.
- Because Chris Potter was unable to participate in the series, James Denton’s character was introduced and Jake died.
- Catherine Bell was called by Hallmark after she finished filming Army Wives, and she happily accepted their offer to develop the movie franchise into a TV series.
- Catherine Bell’s favorite aspect of the show is that it is suitable for both children and adults. This is due to the show’s lightheartedness and the fact that viewers can watch it and leave feeling better.
- After tearing down the original Bell, Book & Candle set, the crew rebuilt it as a larger and brighter set.
- Because the original filming of Good Witch took place in a real house in Hamilton, the crew reconstructed Grey House as a set. The outside images of the Hamilton residence are still being used.
- For the series, Good Witch the Grey Lady artwork was reworked.
- Since its debut in 2015, the series has remained the number one cable series.
- Good Witch is the first and, as of June 23, 2021, the only LGBT romantic series on Hallmark Channel. The main character in Good Witch (Joy Harper) and a guest character are involved in a romance (Zoey Taylor).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):