How to connect AirPods to Chromebook is a pairing process that may not be as intuitive at first as it is with other Apple products, but it’ll be a lot easier
Pairing AirPods with a Chromebook
The process of how to connect AirPods to Chromebook involves switching on the Bluetooth settings. Here’s how to sync your AirPods in the steps of how to connect AirPods to Chromebook.
Step by Step Guide
1. On the Chromebook screen, select the Menu option. It is identified as a network icon at the lower-right corner of the screen next to the battery percentage and digital clock. Here you will find a menu displaying options for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, notifications, and more. Here you are done with the step towards initiating how to connect AirPods to Chromebook.
2. Select Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth connection if it’s off. When you switch on Bluetooth, the Chromebook automatically searches for wireless devices. Here you finish with the second step to learn how to connect AirPods to Chromebook.
3. In the third step towards how to connect AirPods to Chromebook, have the AirPods and charging case handy, with the AirPods inside.
4. This is the next step to how to connect AirPods to Chromebook. In case you do not find it automatically appears on the Chromebook’s Bluetooth list, press and holds the Setup button on the back of the AirPods case. The AirPods should soon be detected. Here you complete the fourth steps for how to connect AirPods to Chromebook.
5. Next movement to resolve the issue of how to connect AirPods to Chromebook is quite easy. Move on to find out the Bluetooth Available Devices list and select the AirPods.
6. The AirPods are now paired with the Chromebook. After they are paired, you can adjust the AirPods volume from the Chromebook. Wow! You are successful in learning how to connect AirPods to Chromebooks
Here are some of the interesting memes about how to connect AirPods to Chromebooks.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs:
How to connect AirPods to a MacBook?
Step 2: On the back of the casing, press and hold the setup button until the status light flashes white.
Step 3: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then Bluetooth on your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
Step 4: Select Airpods from the list of devices, then Connect.
How can I fix AirPods that won’t connect to my computer?
The light should now blink, indicating that your AirPods are ready to connect. If the AirPods don’t connect, press and hold the setup button on the case for a few seconds.