How to delete youtube video is a common problem for every youtube video maker. There may be situations in the process of how to delete youtube video when you wish to remove a video that you previously uploaded.
Maybe because the upload was made without much preparation and on the spur of the moment, or because you simply want the old video scrapped and replaced with a fresh and updated one. You can face this issue in the method of how to delete youtube video.
Copyright Could be the Reason
Copyright challenges may also emerge, while you initiate how to delete youtube video, forcing you to deactivate your video or, in some cases, your entire YouTube channel. Whatever the reasons you come across on how to delete youtube video, we’ll show you how to delete YouTube video and channels in simple steps.
How to delete YouTube video on a computer
1. Open a browser window and go to YouTube, making sure you’re signed in to your Google account (if needed, click “Sign In” at the top of the screen). This is the first step towards how to delete youtube video.
2. The second step to solving the issue of how to delete youtube video is also simple. In the top right corner of the screen, click your account avatar, then select “Your channel” from the drop-down box.
Choose “Your channel” after clicking your account icon.
3. In the third step of how to delete youtube videos, look near the top of your channel page, and click the “YouTube Studio” button. To delete videos you’ve already uploaded, open YouTube Studio.
4. Click the Videos button, which is shaped like a square with a play button within, in the left pane. This step is also easy in how to delete youtube video.
5. Hover over the video you wish to erase with your mouse in the process of how to delete youtube video. A Play button and three dots will appear when you do so. Here you are done with the fifth step in how to delete youtube video.
The play and options buttons display when you hover your cursor over a video.
6. Select “Delete” from the Options menu by clicking the three dots. This is a necessary step in how to delete youtube video.
Now you can click the options menu button to delete a video.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs:
How to Delete a YouTube Video on Your iPad
There are two ways to erase a video from an iPad: through the app or through the YouTube website. Both are easy to use; it’s just a matter of personal preference.
What Happens When a Video Is Deleted?
When a video is removed from the channel, it also loses its comments and views. You’ll also lose the watch hours, or the amount of time your viewers spent watching the video. This may have an impact on your YouTube channel’s popularity.