How to make a campfire in Minecraft to light up your surroundings that look realistic as real life? Is that what you’re looking for? We have got you covered totally. A Minecraft campfire, however, is suitable only for lighting up your home base because it cannot be broken down easily and restored in the inventory.
A Minecraft campfire offers multi-level purposes which shall be discussed later in this article. Minecraft campfires are produced naturally in taiga and snowy taiga villages, anyhow, they are easy to craft. All you need is logs, sticks, and a lump of coal or charcoal. That checks them right beneath the tech tree — you can craft them from the early stage of the game.
Let’s get right into how to make a campfire in Minecraft.
How to make a campfire in Minecraft – Step by Step Guide
Before we could begin this guide on how to make a campfire in Minecraft, you needed to know the materials required to make a Minecraft campfire.
- 3 Sticks
- 1 Charcoal or coal
- 3 planks of wood or logs
Step 1: Open the crafting menu
Open the crafting menu, there you have the 3×3 crafting grid that appears to be like the picture above.
Step 2: Place items in the crafting grid
Open the crafting menu that gives you a 3×3 grid like above. Like many Minecraft recipes, How to make a campfire in Minecraft is sensitive to the placement of items in the crafting grid. You need to make sure that items are placed in the exact box.
- To make a Minecraft campfire, place one stick in the middlebox in the first row.
- Place one stick in the first box, one charcoal or coal in the second box, and one stick in the third box of the second row
- Place one wood or one log in each of the 3 boxes of the third row. Remember you can use any wood or log to make a Minecraft campfire.
- Move on to the next step to end this tutorial on how to make a campfire in Minecraft
Step 3: Move the Minecraft Campfire to Inventory
Once you have followed the above steps as is, you can move the Minecraft campfire to the inventory. This is exactly the answer to How to make a campfire Minecraft.
How to Make a Campfire in Minecraft: Creative Mode
|Java||1.14 – 1.17||Decoration Blocks|
|Minecraft PE||1.11.0 -1.17.0||Items|
|Minecraft PS 4Minecraft PS 4||1.911.14.0 -1.17.0||MiscellaneousItems|
|Nintendo Switch||1.14.0 -1.17.0||Items|
How to make a Campfire in Minecraft: Stackable Information
|Item||Stack Size||Is it Stackable?||Console||Version(s)|
|Minecraft Campfire||64||✓||Java||1.14.0 – 1.17.0|
|Minecraft Campfire||64||✓||Minecraft PE||1.11.0 – 1.17.0|
|Minecraft Campfire||64||✓||XBOX||1.11.0 – 1.17.0|
|Minecraft Campfire||64||✓||PS 4||1.14.0 – 1.17.0|
|Minecraft Campfire||64||✓||Nintendo Switch||1.11.0 – 1.17.0|
How to use a campfire in Minecraft?
When you are done with learning how to make a campfire in Minecraft, you must wonder how to use a campfire in Minecraft. Let’s discuss some of its uses.
- Minecraft campfire gives out a light degree of 15 and dissolves snow out to three squares around the fire.
- You can cook on them! You can heat four raw food items on the fire, cooking at the same time. Following 30 seconds, the cooked food will pop off indicating that it is ready to be collected. Minecraft Campfire lets you cook without fuel. Not awful by any stretch of the imagination!
- You can utilize them as trace marks to the direction home. Campfire fires make a mainstay of smoke, which glides up around ten squares. Helpful, isn’t it? On the off chance that you put a Minecraft campfire on a hay bale, it’s anything but, fire signal, and the smoke floats up to 24 squares.
- In the new Buzzy Bees update, version 1.15, you can utilize a Minecraft campfire by putting it under a bee colony or honey bee home, and that allows you to collect nectar without the danger of being attacked by the hive’s occupants. Wellbeing first!
That was a quick and easy guide on how to make a campfire in Minecraft, right? By following this guide you can easily make a Minecraft campfire.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How to make a campfire in Minecraft 1.14?
Place one stick in the first box, one charcoal or coal in the second box, and one stick in the third box.
Place one wood or one log in each of the 3 boxes. Remember you can use any wood or log to make a Minecraft campfire.